Directory Database

Directory Database

Messagepar DMT » 10 Jan 2018 03:30

Fake Publicity of banah sugar !!33 Andrew Chrystal
Submitted 2014-03-14 08:14:48 As his Hialeah sugar company burned through cash and failed to pay employees nike shox nz danmark , vendors, and landlords, Alexander I. Perez gave plum jobs to former drug-trafficker buddies and raised bundles of cash for Danilo Medina, president of the Dominican Republic.

Two weeks ago, Perez's Banah Sugar filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, reporting it owed between $1 million and $10 million to a list of 232 people and companies in its February 21 filing. It was a sour turn for a company that received special favors from local politicians. Last year, they renamed a portion of SE Tenth Avenue in Hialeah "Banah Sweet Way" and approved $400,000 in tax breaks if Banah created 300 jobs by 2014. Leaders including Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Gimenez gave Perez the royal treatment despite his criminal past and a long trail of litigation against him, including a recent four-year prison stint for cocaine trafficking.

Now, Riptide has learned that Perez gave lucrative six-figure salaries to other convicted felons who served time for coke dealing. Banah operations manager Manuel Arisso, logistics director Jorge Fernandez http://www.shoxskotilbuddk.com/ , and executive vice president Orlando Lorenzo are three of the ex-traffickers Perez brought on board, according to company emails and interviews with a half-dozen former employees.
Related Stories

Arisso, Fernandez, and Lorenzo were convicted in the late '90s for their roles in the cocaine ring run by Sal Magluta and Willy Falcon, two infamous Cuban-American dopers currently serving a life term and a 20-year sentence, respectively. In September, when Banah CEO Diego Leiva quit, Perez gave the job to Yurek Vazquez, who has a 2000 felony conviction for intent to distribute more than five kilos of yeyo.

What's more, ex-employees who asked for anonymity over fear of reprisal from Perez provided Riptide with photographs and emails confirming Perez hosted a fundraiser for President Medina at the swanky Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne in August that raised thousands of dollars. "Yet some of my colleagues ended up in the street because he wouldn't pay us," says a former Perez bodyguard who claims he is owed $70 nike shox tilbud dk ,000 in unpaid wages.

Perez says he hired the ex-cons because he wanted to give them a chance to have legitimate jobs and because he can rely on them. "These are the people I can trust," he says. "How can I discriminate against people who have gone through the same thing I've gone through?"
Author Resource:- Perez adds he raised money for Medina because Banah imports sugar from the Dominican Republic and he wanted to maintain a good relationship with that country's government. "It didn't have anything to do with politics," Perez says. "It was just a business decision." Banah Sugar.
Article From Article Directory Database Great Custom PS4 Controllers on the web Huckeba Haren
Submitted 2014-03-15 10:18:09
I have always enjoyed enjoying the ps 4 video games and I don't think that I am able to let go. The particular sony amusement manufacturers will always be surprising us with services from their business. They made the ps3 4 movie console occasionally back. They've got now had the oppertunity to come up with the custom ps4 controllers, which is reported to be a very great video game controller. The ps4 custom controller has been made for all form of ages additionally gender because sometimes it is considered that the video video games are only meant for boys even though girls love playing ps4 video games.

The ps4 custom controller has been manufactured into a selection of very unique designs and looks totally different from the first ps4 video game controller. The particular custom ps4 controllers have been so that a person of all ages and gender will choose and adore. The customized ps4 game controllers happen to be designed in various colors actually pink, that your ladies love, and even the particular gothic african american, which several boys and few girls will very much love. This is done so as to match the taste as well as preferences associated with as many clients and ps3 4 fans as possible.

Possessing one of the custom ps4 controllers isn't an impossible objective because they are affordable and can be very easily found in the sony entertainment shops or in the internet. When you type ps4 custom controller on your search results and click lookup, you will be brought to a number of links and sites over the internet where you can find the customized ps4 game controllers. These sites also consist of pictures, that can allow you to notice first and select from a variety of the custom-made ps4 controllers before purchasing them. This will ensure that you specifically get what you specifically would like according to your taste as well as preference.

After you have gotten your ps4 custom controller then you will definitely enjoy having this at your living room and playing the ps4 game titles with it. As well as the custom ps4 controllers also add color to your ps4 video game console as a result of beautiful artwork it has been decorated with. You may also share that with your family and friends and they're going to admit finding the customized movie console being unique. The actual customized ps4 video game controller also has cust. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China
DMT

Directory Database

Publicit

Publicit

Retourner vers GB - Gardien de but