I would've knocked him on Cheap madden mobile coins

Messagepar mtnba2k » 09 Sep 2017 09:53

As with Wilt's 100, there is no more concise way to sum up his legacy.The sanctity of the triple-double must therefore be protected. In a 2003 game against the Utah Jazz, free-thinking swingman Ricky Davis -- needing one more rebound to reach this FIFA 18 Coins benchmark -- infamously shot at his own basket.

DeShawn Stevenson, who foiled Davis with a hard foul, talked about the transgression in moralistic terms. Stevenson, who himself proved to be a world-class knucklehead, accused Davis of "disrespect to the game" and worried about "little kids looking up to [Davis]." Old-school coach Jerry Sloan praised Stevenson's actions and went even further:

"I would've knocked him on his ass."For a purist like Sloan, it's unfathomable that the signature Oscar stat could fall into the hands of a goof like Ricky Buckets. A closer look reveals that the triple-double isn't quite as lofty as we've been led to believe. Davis almost made it, and as my esteemed colleagues

Paul and Tom pointed out last week, Rondo has Cheap madden mobile coins eemingly padded his stats with an eye toward 3x2s. Last year, journeyman reserve Evan Turner had three, and came close on more than a few occasions. From an analytics standpoint, the triple-double is so basic that it hardly even warrants mention.

And yet the mystique persists; this is the stat that represents more than mere numbers. SIGN UP FOR OUR NBA NEWSLETTERGet news, links and Ziller's #hottakes in your inbox every weekday morning.Triple-doubles never made anybody great. In and of themselves, they can't sway a player's reputation.
mtnba2k

Publicit

Publicit

Retourner vers ARD - Arrière droit